- In the production process the each single unit of TetraAnt 868 08 70 is connected to the RF Component Analyzer, then measured and output data are stored. Usually data are taken as a screenshot of the instrument in the form of VSWR or Smith Chart. Data can be also stored in the raw form, for further processing.
- The each unit has the unique and consecutive reference number, printed on the product label, all data are stored in the computer memory for the reference and the screenshot png file is connected with the particular antenna, so measurements data be sent by the email upon request
Antenna patterns - how to read it
- Co-polarization - this pattern represents the desired characteristics of the antenna electromagnetic radiation
- X-polarization - this pattern represents the undesirable part of the antenna electromagnetic radiation. The polarization purity is the difference between the Co-and-X polarization.
- For example, the polarization purity for the horizontal plane in direction of the maximum radiation (0 degrees) is about 3.5 x 5 dB = 17.5 dB. In other words, the difference between desired and unwanted radiation is 17.5 dB, measured in direction of maximum radiation - perpendicular to the antenna radome plane.
TetraAnt 868 08 70 - a pattern in the horizontal plane
TetraAnt 868 08 70 - a pattern in the vertical plane
TetraAnt 868 08 70 - VSWR. This particular screenshot was taken for antenna number 142.