TetraAnt pro MIMO XHV - the most advanced MIMO antennas
The set of a 3 base station sector antennas developed in 2015 and manufactured since then.
TetraAnt 5 19 20 XHV RSLL is the complementary 4x4 MIMO flat panel antenna with the reduced sidelobe level feature.
- the excellent impedance matching to the standard 50 ohm impedance
- a high and realistic gain. This so called the realized gain which is taking into account all possible losses like the substrate loss, conductor loss, radome loss, and much more
- the uniformity ofradiation patterns - they are the same for any available polarizations
- the high port to port separation
- the electrical tilt which suppress the deformation of the radiation characteristics
- these antennas offer an electrical quality of a cell phone base station antennas at a fraction of their price
Go to the product web page
- 4x4 MIMO TetraAnt Pro 5 60 18 XHV
- 2x2 MIMO TetraAnt Pro 5 60 18 HV
- 2x2 MIMO Slant TetraAnt Pro 5 60 18 X